Continuing with the list that you need to be present to color your hair
3) EYE COLOUR
Believe it or not, your eye colour can point you towards the right hair colour!
EYE COLOUR WARM SKIN TONE COOL SKIN TONE
1. BLUE: Golden & Chestnut Brown, Honey Blonde Burgundy, Platinum Blonde Auburn
2. GREEN: Strawberry Blonde, Red, Auburn, Black, Brown with Red undertones Copper, Red, Black, Gold, Dark Browns
3. BROWN:Deep Browns & Reds Dark Browns, Honey, Blonde undertones
4. HAZEL: Warm colours – Auburn, Browns, Reds Cool colours - Light Brown, Blonde, Dull Reds
4. SHAPE OF YOUR FACE
Last but not the least; pay attention to the shape of your face to decide what kind of colour highlights will suit you the most. Of course, choose a colour that will complement the rest of your hair.
The most common face shapes include Round, Long, Square and Heart-Shape. So let’s take a quick look at the best placement of highlights based on the facial shape –
FACE SHAPE HIGHLIGHT PLACEMENT
1. ROUND Low lights towards the ends/lower half of hair
2. LONG Ends of hair
3. SQUARE Consistently all through the hair
4. HEART Near the chin area
Now that you know the most important factors to consider before colouring your hair, you are closer to making a better, more informed decision.
Feel free to consult your hair stylist, and pick the best hair colour for yourself.