1. Use gloves.
2. In equal parts, mix in a cup the cream pigment supplied in the tube with the fixing emulsion (activator), and mix well.
3. Apply the mixture on dry and Clean hair, using a brush, starting from the roots.
4. Divide the hair, lock by lock.
5. If it is the first application, distribute on all the hair using all of the mixture.
6. From the moment you’ve completed the application of the tint, let it set for a duration of 20 to 30 minutes. If you have stubborn greys, we recommend leave the product for more time so the color can penetrate in the hair.
7. If you have a lot of grey hair or very strong hair, leave it on for 30 to 50 minutes.
8. If you want to retouch the roots, let it set from 20 minutes and then distribute the rest of the mixture on all the hair and leave it on for another 10 to 20 minutes.
9. At the end of the setting time, rinse thoroughly until the water becomes clear.
10. Carry on with the shampoo and wash with care.
11. Apply a moderate quantity of the Sanotint Restructuring Conditioner (15 ml bottle), combing it into your hair. Do not rinse as this is a leave in conditioner. (Note, this step must not be missed, as this step closes the pours of the hair to lock in the color.)
12. Dry with a hairdryer.
Here you can see how to use Sanotint Acording with your actual color.